To determine which model you have, check the power cord where it plugs into the Miku. If it has an oval usb-c connector, you have a Miku Pro. If it has a round plug, you have a Miku Original.
Articles in this section
- Original Miku General Questions: Retailer and Warranty
- Original Miku General Questions: Shipping and Billing
- Original Miku General Questions: Technical Questions
- Original Miku General Questions: Compatibility
- Contact Miku
- Differentiating between Miku Pro and Miku Original
- How to locate your wifi Network when its missing in Miku app.
- Sending in your Miku app logs(Question about my Miku):
- Is there a minimum amount of Wifi network speed needed for Miku?
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?