Miku works best when the upload and download speeds are about 5 Mbps or higher. If your reported speeds are much less than that, you should try to move your router closer to your Miku device (if possible), or you may need to install a WiFi extender. Alternatively, you may need to contact your Internet service provider to look into increasing your Internet speeds.
Articles in this section
- Differentiating between Miku Pro and Miku Original
- How to locate your wifi Network when its missing in Miku app.
- Sending in your Miku app logs(Question about my Miku):
- Is there a minimum amount of Wifi network speed needed for Miku?
- Call Miku Support
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?
- My Miku has given me an alarm and I’m not sure what to do next
- TPLink has stopped working and Miku no longer connects
- My Miku won’t pair, I have a 5 GHz channel available
- Telus customers who only have 5GHz channel available (Canada Customers)