Miku requires WiFi connectivity to send you alerts, notifications, and other important messages; however, Miku’s core functions process locally and will continue to collect data for a short time. That data will be accessible when WiFi connection is re-established.
Articles in this section
- How to locate your wifi Network when its missing in Miku app.
- Sending in your Miku app logs(Question about my Miku):
- Is there a minimum amount of Wifi network speed needed for Miku?
- Call Miku Support
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?
- My Miku has given me an alarm and I’m not sure what to do next
- TPLink has stopped working and Miku no longer connects
- My Miku won’t pair, I have a 5 GHz channel available
- Telus customers who only have 5GHz channel available (Canada Customers)
- Can not hear audible Alarms/Alerts