Miku requires WiFi connectivity to send you alerts, notifications, and other important messages; however, Miku’s core functions process locally and will continue to collect data for a short time. That data will be accessible when WiFi connection is re-established.
Articles in this section
- Original Miku General Questions: Retailer and Warranty
- Original Miku General Questions: Shipping and Billing
- Original Miku General Questions: Technical Questions
- Original Miku General Questions: Compatibility
- Contact Miku
- Differentiating between Miku Pro and Miku Original
- How to locate your wifi Network when its missing in Miku app.
- Sending in your Miku app logs(Question about my Miku):
- Is there a minimum amount of Wifi network speed needed for Miku?
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?