When your baby is removed from the crib and no longer within range, your Miku baby monitor will begin to notify you of “no movement” detected.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase a Miku baby monitor?
- What is included in the purchase of your Miku baby monitor?
- Does my Miku baby monitor come with a monitor for viewing?
- What countries does Miku work in?
- Does Miku have a distance limit?
- How close does my baby have to be the Miku baby monitor?
- Will Miku still work if my baby is wearing a onesie or a swaddle?
- Will Miku work in low light conditions?
- When should I begin using my Miku baby monitor?
- Is WiFi required for my Miku baby monitor to work?