Your smartphone does not need to be on for your Miku baby monitor to work; however, your smartphone will need to be on for you to receive real-time alerts and use the Miku app.
Articles in this section
- Contact Miku
- Differentiating between Miku Pro and Miku Original
- How to locate your wifi Network when its missing in Miku app.
- Sending in your Miku app logs(Question about my Miku):
- Is there a minimum amount of Wifi network speed needed for Miku?
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?
- My Miku has given me an alarm and I’m not sure what to do next
- TPLink has stopped working and Miku no longer connects
- My Miku won’t pair, I have a 5 GHz channel available
- Telus customers who only have 5GHz channel available (Canada Customers)