Your Miku baby monitor is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. You are responsible for the health and wellbeing of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
Articles in this section
- Original Miku General Questions: Retailer and Warranty
- Original Miku General Questions: Shipping and Billing
- Original Miku General Questions: Technical Questions
- Original Miku General Questions: Compatibility
- Contact Miku
- Differentiating between Miku Pro and Miku Original
- How to locate your wifi Network when its missing in Miku app.
- Sending in your Miku app logs(Question about my Miku):
- Is there a minimum amount of Wifi network speed needed for Miku?
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?