Your Miku baby monitor is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. You are responsible for the health and wellbeing of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase a Miku baby monitor?
- What is included in the purchase of your Miku baby monitor?
- Does my Miku baby monitor come with a monitor for viewing?
- What countries does Miku work in?
- Does Miku have a distance limit?
- How close does my baby have to be the Miku baby monitor?
- Will Miku still work if my baby is wearing a onesie or a swaddle?
- Will Miku work in low light conditions?
- When should I begin using my Miku baby monitor?
- Is WiFi required for my Miku baby monitor to work?