Miku is approved for FSA/HSA purchasing. Miku can be purchased on the FSA/HSA website or you can use your FSA/HSA card at mikucare.com. Please contact your FSA or HSA provider for further details regarding reimbursement claims.
Articles in this section
- Sending in your Miku app logs(Question about my Miku):
- Is there a minimum amount of Wifi network speed needed for Miku?
- Call Miku Support
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?
- My Miku has given me an alarm and I’m not sure what to do next
- TPLink has stopped working and Miku no longer connects
- My Miku won’t pair, I have a 5 GHz channel available
- Telus customers who only have 5GHz channel available (Canada Customers)
- Can not hear audible Alarms/Alerts
- Are iPads and tablets supported with Miku app?