Your Miku baby monitor is not an FDA-approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. You are responsible for the health and well-being of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines.
Articles in this section
- What is Miku’s approach to safety?
- Is my Miku baby monitor secure from hacking?
- Is my Miku baby monitor an FDA-approved medical device?
- What is SensorFusion?
- Will the radio waves from my Miku baby monitor harm my baby?
- What kind of data will my Miku baby monitor collect?
- Does my Miku baby monitor have any safety certifications?
- What is a normal rpm for my child?
- What is the safest way to arrange my child’s crib?