Your Miku baby monitor falls under a class of devices that includes cell phones, televisions, and Bluetooth devices. These devices emit non-ionizing radiation. Your Miku's breathing sensor emits 1000x less radiation than any cell phone, Bluetooth device, or television.
Articles in this section
- What is Miku’s approach to safety?
- Is my Miku baby monitor secure from hacking?
- Is my Miku baby monitor an FDA-approved medical device?
- What is SensorFusion?
- Will the radio waves from my Miku baby monitor harm my baby?
- What kind of data will my Miku baby monitor collect?
- Does my Miku baby monitor have any safety certifications?
- What is a normal rpm for my child?
- What is the safest way to arrange my child’s crib?