Your Miku baby monitor has successfully passed testing and is certified by the US government for FCC certifications, European Union for CE certification, Canada for IC regulations, and Australia for RCM certifications.
Articles in this section
- What is Miku’s approach to safety?
- Is my Miku baby monitor secure from hacking?
- Is my Miku baby monitor an FDA-approved medical device?
- What is SensorFusion?
- Will the radio waves from my Miku baby monitor harm my baby?
- What kind of data will my Miku baby monitor collect?
- Does my Miku baby monitor have any safety certifications?
- What is a normal rpm for my child?
- What is the safest way to arrange my child’s crib?