The Miku app can only be viewed from a smartphone. In some situations, the Miku app can function on an iPad or Android tablet, but the Miku app is not designed as an official tablet app and is not optimized for tablet use.
Articles in this section
- Call Miku Support
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?
- My Miku has given me an alarm and I’m not sure what to do next
- TPLink has stopped working and Miku no longer connects
- My Miku won’t pair, I have a 5 GHz channel available
- Telus customers who only have 5GHz channel available (Canada Customers)
- Can not hear audible Alarms/Alerts
- Are iPads and tablets supported with Miku app?
- How to Install Miku approved TPLink:
- Miku app closes out when app is pushed to the background