Anyone who wants to view your baby with a Miku baby monitor will need to download the Miku app for access. NOTE: You control who gets access privileges from your Miku app.
Articles in this section
- Call Miku Support
- Having trouble video staying connected; what network extender should I get?
- My Miku has given me an alarm and I’m not sure what to do next
- TPLink has stopped working and Miku no longer connects
- My Miku won’t pair, I have a 5 GHz channel available
- Telus customers who only have 5GHz channel available (Canada Customers)
- Can not hear audible Alarms/Alerts
- Are iPads and tablets supported with Miku app?
- How to Install Miku approved TPLink:
- Miku app closes out when app is pushed to the background